I endorse the arrest of Damian Green

Absolute hilarity; the more MPs arrested the better, especially if they’re Tories. I mean, if every Tory cunt were cheese-grated to death, that’d be better; but arrest is a good starting point.

Blah blah blah whistleblowing blah blah blah. Like I give a shit; he’s a fucking Tory MP. I’m willing to stand up for BNPists, terrorists and paedophiles, but I draw the line at Tory MPs. Mr Neimoller, this is where your poem ends.

8 thoughts on “I endorse the arrest of Damian Green

A Tory source said of the arrest: “This is unprecedented in its heavy-handedness.”

Unprecedented? Really? Seems to me like the MP got off lightly.

2. adrian drummond says:

It would be fucking hilarious to see you cheese-grated.

It’d be fucking hilarious to see your mum cheese-grated.

4. RA says:

I once saw a picture of an actual industrial cheese-grater death. A man with half his head and one shoulder cheese-gratered off….. fucking tragic. But funny. I’ve seen lots of industrial accidents, it’s what I do, if yer interested, like.

Youtube or it didn’t happen.

6. Falco says:

“Mr Neimoller, this is where your poem ends.”

Guess you’re next then.

7. RA says:

I sort of guessed you’d say that. Can’t help you there.

If RA is the RA that I know, then it wouldn’t surprise me if he did see that, PDF. His job takes him some strange places and no mistake!

Incidentally, RA, you gonna be in Dublin any time soon? Been a while since we went to a gig and drank too much beer.