Julie Bindel can go and fuck herself up the arse

…but I’m not paying.

Went to a strip club last night. It was mildly degrading, mostly for me, as lots of very hot girls continued to extort £20 notes from me purely for showing me their assorted bits (I mean, come on, if girls were willing to pay me £20 for a ten-minute cock show, that would rule. What kind of deranged idiot could possibly think that the commercialisation of sex favours men rather than women?)

On the plus side, I got offered a new job and an enormous pay rise there. Shame I’m too mean/proud to use the new salary to take advantage of the “extra services” offered for £600 a time, really…

11 thoughts on “Julie Bindel can go and fuck herself up the arse

1. Neil says:

“if girls were willing to pay me £20 for a ten-minute cock show, that would rule”

Question is, have you ever tried offering this service?

If pdf is prepared to video a ten-minute cock show, and post it up here, I’m in for a quid. Will 19 other commenters join me?

3. Neil says:

Count me in [experiences sudden sinking feeling].

Against my better judgment. I’m in.

5. septicisle says:

In for a penny, in for a pound.

6. Doormat says:

Larry advised me that I’d be likely to wish to comment. Indeed I am. Add a further pound.

7. geoff says:

Unless I’ve had my head in the sand, “Larry Teabag” failed to make the top 10 girls names this time around.

8. geoff says:

However, if PDF is willing to pay me £600…..

Neither did “Britney” before 1999.

10. dsquared says:

I will underwrite any shortfall from £20, and will even contribute an extra £1 toward the “extras” fund in return for a simple explanation of why you might consider yourself “too proud” to have sex with a prostitute, when an exactly similar libertarian argument can be made in favour of it to the one you endorsed with regard to strip clubs?

11. pdf says:

Wholly irrational, I accept (and I’m fully supportive of the existence and legality of prostitution on a policy basis) – just, paying for / being paid for a lapdance strikes me as a completely different level of ‘serious’ than paying for / being paid for sex.