Say no to racist wankers

Imagine my delight on discovering that Marc from the hilarious USS Neverdock has another blog (a man with two blogs? What a cunt). Then imagine my distress on noticing that Say No To Islam hasn’t been updated since last summer. Come on, Marc – we need more of your unique wisdom, like:

Every Muslim apologist and every anti-war person should be compeled to read this and if possible forced to watch the video.

…linking to the murder of a Muslim journalist by, err, the terrorist thugs who only started operating in Iraq after we invaded it. Damn those Muslims and their evil “being├é┬ámurdered” ways!

I was reminded of Marc via Larry Teabag’s excellent Which Wing Are You quiz (I ticked “a” for every question, obviously). The comments are well worth a read too: marvel at Marc trying to deny he sits on roughly the same ground as the BNP!

6 thoughts on “Say no to racist wankers

Well I’m delighted that I was able to act as a matchmaker and let you two get reaquainted. Will you be getting the T-Shirt?

Can I suggest you update your link to USS Cock to here: http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2005/06/america-deranged-protest-at-military.html
    I don’t see any reason ever to link to any other page of that site…

2. marc says:

“…the terrorist thugs who only started operating in Iraq after we invaded it. ”

Really? That’s not what MSM and the Democrats said back in 1999. Just listen to this ABC News report on SAddam and al Qaeda.

As far as where to link to my blog, you don’t want that link. You want the update to that post. The link is here:

In that post you will find some nice family photos of Phleps, his wife, Al Gore and his wife hugging each other. Yes that Al Gore, failed DEMOCRATIC presidential candidate.

You will also see where Phelps was invited to DEMOCRATIC Vice President Al Gore’s inaugration.

And you will discover that Phelps once ran for Govenor of Kansas – as a DEMOCRAT.

And from Wikipedia we learn more of Phlep’s association with the Democratic Party.

And as for Say No To Islam, what’s racist about the site? Can you point to one racist post on the site?

Scroll to the first post and you’ll read this.

“First and most importantly, this is not a racist or hate site! Do not leave such comments as I will delete them and ban the commenter.

Fortunately we live in a democracy where we are allowed to question or criticize whomever or whatever we please. Indeed, it is exactly this ability to question and criticize that has led to the avances in Western civilization. Conversely, it is the lack of this ability that has led to the decline in the Muslim world.”

Why does the Left defend the abuses of Islam? They persecute all other religions, gays and women. Why do you defend that? Why is it anyone can criticize and other religion and not be a bigot or racist. But if you dare critize Islam and Muslims, all of sudden you’re a racist.

The answer is, the Left have joined with Islamist to further their agenda. Witness George Galloway.

You should not only say no to Islam, you should say no to the Left as well.

3. Jim says:

Marc, does it not strike you as ironic that you follow this line:
    > Do not leave such comments as I will delete them
    > and ban the commenter.
    with this one…
    > Fortunately we live in a democracy where we are
    > allowed to question or criticize whomever or whatever
    > we please.

I love this guy. The way that he’s *still* trying to justify the stupidest post the internet’s ever seen, on spurious grounds that he only discovered after the event… well it just cracks me up.

5. marc says:

Jim, not at all. I think most people can tell the difference between racism and ciritcism.

Larry, what part of Phelps connections to the Democrats do you not get?

The pictures of Phelps and Gore family hugging each other at Phelps house during a fundraiser
    for Gore? Or the Wikipiedia entries? Or Phelps run for governor as a Democrat? Or Phleps
    invite to Gore’s inaguration? Follow the link, there all there. Enjoy!

6. N.I.B. says:

Hey, I’ve seen that clip of Rumsfeld shaking Saddam’s hand. I guess that must mean the US Government is part of the Axis of Evil, right?

Or would that be, like, a *stupid* conclusion to come to?