Rivers of idiocy

White supremacist Leeds University lecturer Frank Ellis shouldn’t be fired for his stupid beliefs – rather, his behaviour when interacting with non-white students should be monitored, and he should be fired only if (or more plausibly, when) he discriminates against them.

It’s amusing, though, that his behaviour (in particular, his utter lack of discretion) serves as a good counter-example to his thesis that white people are the most intelligent…

8 thoughts on “Rivers of idiocy

1. Jez says:

“the BNP was ‘a bit too socialist’ for his liking”

Good grief!

2. N.I.B. says:

But but but – I thought ALL university lecturers were part of the left-wing conspiracy?

Damn it, I’m confused now.

3. R.Ebbiker says:

Ellis is correct and whilst it is annoying to have to teach Congoids,I’msure he does his best.

4. Lurker says:

What you have are beliefs (about IQ). What Ellis has is a robust view of human abilities backed up with plenty of evidence.

Is that one of those irregular verbs? “You have beliefs about IQ, Ellis has a robust view of human abilities, I am a Nazi?”

6. Lurker says:

PDF – Well done in responding to me in such a adult fashion! Well you’ve certainly put me in my place I must say. Im sure Ellis quakes in his boots when he sees comments with that sort of rhetorical edge. Anyway, regarding IQ, care to refute Ellis?

Isnt there some rule about the first person to compare someone to the Nazis/Hitler loses the arguement?

7. Lurker says:

Or even “argument”.

8. Doormat says:

Jesus: is alt.flame.nigger one bit joke… I sort of hope so, but I fear not.

Oh, and Lurker, you’re a humourless fuckwit. PDF’s reply is fucking funny…