D’you Ken?

I don’t really have anything to say about the demented end to the Ken-Evening Standard debacle. Well, not anything that won’t incite ludicrous cunts to try and ruin my life, just as they’ve tried to ruin his.

(for those of you who don’t understand the last paragraph, move along, there’s nothing to see here).

18 thoughts on “D’you Ken?

1. Steve says:

Do you reckon they might be the same ‘ludicrous cunts’?

Its ironic, but Ken has been a victim of the same political correctness that he has tried to impose on other people.
    He has campaigned for the Religious Hatred Law and other restricitions on free speech, only to find himself on the wrong end of a similar ‘authoritarian liberalism’.

2. Yeah and I’m sure you’d say EXACTLY the same if it’d been ‘fucking nigger’ instead of ‘concentration camp guard’. Not.

3. Matthew says:

The comparision is wrong, as Ken didn’t say something like ‘fucking Jew’.

4. Riiiight, because obviously calling a Jew by the same the name as the people who killed six million of his brothers is WAY less offensive than a heinous ‘racial insult’. Twat.

5. Matthew says:

Er, it was you who brought up the racial insult. Sorry, ‘racial insult’. Obviously.

6. N.I.B. says:

“You’re just like a slave driver” would have been a better comparison.

Whether or not it was still offensive would probably depend on who said it. So if it was Ken, then yes, it would be just as bad. But if it was, say, Nick Griffin, he’d just be using his right to free speech.

By the way, does anyone know if the blacks are our friends now (as long as they’re not Muslims obviously)? How about Sikhs and Hare Krisnas? I’m a bit behind the times on who it’s okay to hate, you see… It was always the done thing to hate the Jews and the Catholics when I was a lad, but that no longer seems to be the case. It’s all very confusing, I blame Political Correctness.

I believe these days you’re allowed to hate the Muslims unquestioningly, and if someone isn’t Muslim then you can still hate them as long as their country of origin has a sufficiently dodgy political regime.

(unless it’s Israel).

9. Or you could hate them because they set off bombs and march through our streets calling for us kaffirs to be killed if we don’t agree with them. You know, like actually HAPPENS. But hey, you carry on ‘questioning’ why people are sick of them, I’m sure you’ll figure it out in the end…

10. N.I.B. says:

I’ll take that as a ‘yes’, then. Especially for the Catholics.

11. Oh by the way, here’s Ken the ‘anti-racist’s best pal Al-Qaradawi whom he invited to London not all that long ago showing his commitment to racial harmony – which is just as sincere as Ken’s, obviously.

The fact that the bloke was Jewish is neither here nor there.

He was an Evening Standard hack for fuck’s sake, and if it’s now not allowed cunt off scum like that then the world really has gone mad.

Dangerous Daddy,

Or you could hate them because they set off bombs…

What all of them? Fuck me that is scary.

14. Ryan says:

It is never allowed cunt off scum.

15. Course its allowed to cunt off journalists, but calling someone a concentration camp guard when they’ve just told you they are Jewish is, well, being a racist cunt just as if you called them a nigger. I bet you wouldnt say the same if it was nasty Nick G…

And Larry, have you ever actually READ the Koran? When the likes of Al-qaradawi are ‘moderates’ then ‘all of them’ are complicit.

16. Matthew says:

Saying it was a situation in which ‘calling someone a concentration camp guard when they’d just told you they are jewish’ rather takes out some
    context. He’d began by calling them a Nazi, and changed it to concentration camp guard when he found out the reporter was jewish.

17. N.I.B. says:

It’s nothing but political correctness. Gone mad.

18. Ryan says:

Since when has “cunt” been used as a verb? The world really has gone mad.